- May 25, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMOnline WebinarPart 2 of a 2-part series. In these workshops, we will build on the principles of Mindfulness as we strengthen our wellbeing by interactively exploring tools of mindfulness through music, movement, and science.
- Jun 08, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMOnline WebinarParticipants will be provided with resources and options for how to measure school climate, with examples of how this information can be used to make continual improvement.
- Jun 15, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMOnline WebinarIn this session, participants will be provided an overview of the key components of school-community partnerships, the role they play in creating safe school climates, and resources for building school-community partnerships in your district.
- Jul 06, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMOnline WebinarThis workshop will provide an overview of a framework for planning, implementing, and sustaining trauma-informed change in schools and school districts.
- Jul 27, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMOnline WebinarIn this session, participants will explore utilizing student voice to create meaningful, sustainable school reform.
- Aug 03, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMOnline WebinarIn this session, participants will focus on understanding and supporting gender-diverse students.
School Safety and Climate Workshop Series 2022
The New York State Center for School Safety, in partnership with the New York State Education Department, is pleased to present a series of workshops designed to support your work to create safe and supportive learning environments.
To view more information about these workshops, click on the workshop title.